- Co-executive producer, co-creator, writer and composer of original musical comedy podcast series for kids, debuting on Pinna in March 2019.
- Wrote more than 30 parody songs performed by Rockapella on PBS’ Emmy- and Peabody Award-winning kids geography show “Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego.”
- Guitarist, singer, songwriter who has recorded and toured with an original band; studied with Grammy-nominated songwriter Peter Case (The Plimsouls).
- Founded and edited internationally distributed Americana music magazine, Cornfed.
- Booked/managed artists as Founder and President of Ready Set Go Music.
- Co-executive producer, co-creator, writer of kids game show podcast, debuting on Pinna in June 2019.
- Writer, MAD, Emmy-nominated animated sketch comedy show on Cartoon Network.
- Head Writer, On-Air Promos, Nickelodeon.
- Writer, “TeeNick Spins the Bottle,” Nickelodeon.
- Contributing writer, Nickelodeon Magazine. Over 30 humor pieces published.
- Writer for four seasons of PBS’ Emmy and Peabody Award-winning Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
- Writer/producer, daily topical image spots, Comedy Central.
- Concepts and copy for almost 100 humor cards for Designer Greetings, the third largest greeting card company in the U.S.
- iOWest Theater (Los Angeles), founding writer of weekly house sketch show; member of long-running improv group.
- Daytime Emmy nominee for trivia game show Cash Cab, Discovery Channel.
- Wrote over 1,000 entertainment biographies syndicated to Variety, Yahoo! and other outlets for com, owned by the New York Times,
- Writer, “This Week in History,” History Channel.